1 a driver who causes his car's horn to make a loud honking sound; "the honker was fined for disturbing the peace"
3 common grayish-brown wild goose of North America [syn: Canada goose, Canadian goose, Branta canadensis]
- One who honks.
Honker or Honkers can refer to:
- Tarpan Honker, a Polish all-terrain vehicle
- Honkers, characters in Sesame Street
- Canada Goose, sometimes referred to by the slang term "honker"
- Rochester Honkers, an amateur baseball team in Minnesota, US
- Hong Kong, sometimes referred to by the Australian slang term "Honkers"
- Honker Union, a Chinese activist group
- Honker CAI, a series of aftermarket Cold Air Induction systems for Corvettes and other GM vehicles
- The Honkers, a Brazilian garage rock band